Our vision for Splitz Support Service is that we provide the highest quality services that enable our users and beneficiaries:
- to realise and understand their right to be respected;
- to have the opportunity to enjoy a happy and healthy life, free from fear;
- to have the opportunity to achieve and sustain independence.
Splitz Support Service works to end domestic abuse and sexual violence in partnership with individuals, communities and other agencies by:
- helping people identify, come to terms with and overcome their difficulties and challenges;
- providing high quality support services;
- generating solutions that are appropriate to the needs of the individuals and their communities.
These are the qualities that as an organisation and as individuals are important to us in achieving our vision:
- Integrity - accountability, transparency, honesty, reliability and confidentiality
- Inclusiveness - accessibility to all, treating everyone with dignity, showing respect and compassion, recognising and valuing difference in others
- Empowerment - encourage innovation, offer choice, flexible, approachable
- Encouragement - value passion and enthusiasm, generosity with time and resources, celebrate success
Our Strategy 2019-2024
Read our strategy here.