Young Persons IDVA
The Young Person’s IDVA’s provide;
- Support to victims of domestic abuse aged 14 – 18 and up to 24 in special circumstances in the Exeter, Mid, South and West Devon area.
- Advice and support to young victims around their safety and emotional wellbeing
- Housing, financial and legal support where appropriate
- Advocacy and support for young people around their understanding of domestic abuse and healthy relationships.
- High risk MARAC victims will be supported in the same way as our adult clients. Our YP IDVA’s attend the Exeter, Mid and South Devon MARAC’s.