Simply put, we are reliant on donations from trusts, foundations and other grant awarding bodies in order to continue to deliver quality services to meet the needs of our communities. We continue to make applications to trusts and grant awarding bodies for new projects or ongoing funding but especially welcome donations from the general public, and those who have benefitted from our support. Donations of any size will benefit our services and those who use them.
- £5 will buy a journal for a young person to use as they struggle with the domestic abuse they have experienced.
- £5 will buy one of our self help toolkits such as Rediscovering You; a new approach to looking after you.
- £10 will buy 1/2 an hour of one to one support from a skilled practitioner.
- £50 will buy the travel costs for a series of visits by an outreach worker to work with a victim in a place where they feel safe.
- £100 will provide the accredited skills training for volunteers to continue long term emotional support to victims of domestic abuse
- £1500 will train and support a buddy for a year, enabling them to support up to four people a year with weekly support visits/contact