Splitz Support Service Wiltshire brings together services for victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence, and their families, regardless of age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability or gender identity, providing a full range of services including:
- Support for victims of domestic abuse across Wiltshire to stay safe and recover.
- Support for victims of sexual violence across Wiltshire and Swindon;
- Support for children and young people who have experienced sexual violence across Wiltshire and Swindon;
- Support for children and young people who have witnessed domestic abuse;
- Support for young people who are experiencing domestic abuse within an intimate relationship;
- Support for those who acknowledge their behaviour can be abusive and wish to change this;
The support offered can be through one to one support or through one of our group programmes. Our support is holistic, trauma informed and person centred.
All professional referrals need to be completed online using our Referral Form and should contain a current DASH where appropriate.