- Written by Jacqui Orchard
Open Mornings are designed for Professionals and University Students seeking to gain a better understanding of the organisation and the services we provide. Delegate places are limited to allow for a bespoke segment which will address the delegates area of interest.
Start: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Number of delegates: 12
Cost: Free. We recognise that sometimes the unexpected happens and plans change, however, failure to notify us of non-attendance will incur a fee of £25.
- Overview of the work of SPLITZ
- Overview of the Phoenix Project
- Referrals and referral pathways
- Focus on delegate interests
- Q & A
We will be publishing new dates in early 2021.